Why Duct Doctor USA of Baton Rouge
Why Duct Doctor USA of Baton Rouge for Air System Cleaning of Schools
Duct Doctor USA is America’s No. 1 Air System Cleaner and since 1985 has cleaned public and private school systems and universities throughout the eastern U.S. During these 31 years we have developed proven procedures and clean to NADCA standards (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) in order to both improve the indoor air quality and materially reduce the energy costs for schools to run their air conditioning systems by 20% to 25% or more.
Following are the advantages of choosing Duct Doctor that demonstrate “The Duct Doctor Difference” setting us apart from other duct cleaners:
- Our 31-year experience and attached list of satisfied schools and universities.
- All of our technicians have been trained by NADCA certified Air System Cleaning Specialists (A.S.C.S.).
- Our proprietary Vacuum Truck has two systems driven by the diesel engine of the truck. The vacuum power of 9,000 CFM exceeds the blowing power of conditioned air produced by facility system’s associated ductwork being cleaned. The compressed air system, also driven by the truck’s diesel engine, produces 200 PSI of air up to 400 feet from the truck to drive specific agitation devices selected for each type of ductwork in order to dislodge and make airborne all debris accumulated inside the ductwork.
- For health reasons all debris and contaminants within the air systems are removed and carried outside the occupied space, safely into the filter compartment inside our truck. Others using small portables with inadequate vacuum power to extract what they have disturbed inside the ductwork.
- We have selected and use the most effective products for the elimination and control of biological contaminants, soot sealing, and encapsulation of interior ductwork and insulation.
- Duct Doctor, using the combined back up of all our franchisees, has the capacity to clean entire school systems and has developed scheduling of projects in order to both respond quickly and minimize interruption during school terms of operation